From:
Cindy Kaplan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cindy Kaplan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Mar 2003 09:32:47 -0500

Hi all!

Thought you'd find it fun to know that our cookies have gotten rave
reviews in the February edition of Today's Dietitian, the March editions
of Fitness and Alternative Medicine Magazine, and this spring's edition
of Living Without. Hoorah! If you want to see what all the buzz is
about, take a bite of our new soft & chewey cookies. They come big and
little, and taste unbelievably good in chocolate chip, double chocolate
and no oats "oatmeal" flavors. You can order them through Miss Robens
and Gluten-Free Pantry, as well as online at
http://www.enjoylifefoods.com. To find a local store carrying our foods,
click on http://www.enjoylifefoods.com/cart/StoreLocator/store.asp.

While you're at it, make sure to taste our tasty & nutritious snack
bars. You won't be disappointed.

Happy eating!

Best,

Cindy R. Kaplan