From:
Deb Wheaton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Deb Wheaton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Sep 2014 17:05:50 -0400

Hello List Mates,
Do we really need another Gluten-Free Blog???
First of all, thank you to everyone who has supported our efforts and help us save our Gluten-Free Prairie Bakery here in Montana. We had our Grand Re-Opening 2 weeks ago and we’re up and running once again. Also, our GFP family of products is now available nationwide. You can check out our website and http://bit.ly/1nngLhX  We have an online store and the store locator will help you find a store near you. We are also available on Amazon.com. http://amzn.to/1toOjDs  (free shipping with Prime).
But even as our business continues to grow, keeping us all hopping 24/7, something has been missing. Last year I started working on a new blog, not to replace my Not Even A Crumb blog, but more as a compliment to all the blogs out there. I was never able to launch it due to the flood. Well today is the day.  My Little House on the Gluten-Free Prairie blog is launching today. Here’s the link: http://bit.ly/1r6MiJR
I hope you’ll check it out and if you subscribe you’ll automatically get all the updates, including sales and other promotions. And I’d love your feedback too.
So, do we really another gluten-free blog? What do you think? Time will tell I guess. I hope you’ll all let me know.
Thanks for stopping by today.
Deb Wheaton
President / co-founder Gluten-Free Prairie www.glutenfreeprairie.com
www.notevenacrumb.com Raising Awareness, One Crumb at a Time