From:
Philip Morrison <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Philip Morrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Apr 2002 10:05:49 -0500

A summary of April 27 United Airlines

northwest doesn't serve meals anymore.
stephanie

I agree on long flights if you can't bring your own.
someone told me that if you fly in 1st or business class they will
accomadate you.
Dan

I wonder what Dan can eat at airport restaurants!
Mireille (response to Dan’s mail that he prefers airport restaurants

Our point of view:
We are flying to Europe, a 12-hour trip not including time between flights.
Why should we have to starve when they accommodate passengers with
diabetic, low cholesterol, vegetarian and religious needs? I consider this
to be a discriminatory practice against celiacs because we are a minority.

Please write or call them at 1-877-228-1327 or contact United at
www.united.com
We need to let then know that gluten intolerance is a serious disease with
grave consequences if we do not stay with our diet.

Margareta and Phil Morrison