Date:
Thu, 1 Dec 2005 08:17:09 EST

Happy Holidays.
Our 18 oz. herbed loaf will stuff a 10 LB turkey, our loaf bread is baked
with sage, savory, marjoram and celery salt. With our stuffing recipe available
on our web site your Christmas dinner will be a hit. All our products are
baked  in a G/F facility. Keeping with our NEW mixes they also will stay on
special for  the month of December.
Check in your local Wild Oats store for our rolls, pizza dough, bread  crumbs
and pie shells.
Keep it fresh in the USA
18 oz. Bread stuffing $ 3.99
12 oz. loaf cranberry with walnuts $ 3.29
9” Pumpkin Pie $8.95
9” Apple Pie $ 8.95