From:
Allen Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 1999 09:39:58 -0500

Hi Folks,

Some of you will find this interesting.  My son has ADD, and probably ten
years ago, I read in Dr.  Doris Rapp's book, and also heard her say on the
Donahue show, that when your child is in one of their temper tantrums (food
rages as I called them and I think she does too), give them Alka Seltzer
Gold.  She wrote the book "Is This Your Child" It worked like a charm.  He
would settle down in 15 minutes and could listen to what you were saying to
you.  If you know the vitamin line "Vitaline" they sell something called
Alka-Aid that also works.  I used that before I knew about celiac so I don't
know if it is gluten free.  It is Vitaline Corporation, Ashland,Oregon.

You can find this in Health Food Stores. It does say "wheat" free, but call
to check the status on GF.

Diana in RI