From:
Jon and Laura <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Dec 1997 11:57:26 -0500

On Mon, 15 Dec 1997, charlie white wrote:

> Have yourselves a great time and remember IT DOES GET EASIER, MUCH EASIER.

Charlie,

Not only does it get easier, but I think we're LUCKIER in the long run.
Over the Thanksgiving holidays I broke my diet, and I realized that the
forbidden grains just didn't have the flavor that the alternative grains
did.  No, it wasn't just that they didn't have the SAME flavor (of course,
they wouldn't), but that the forbidden grains had practically no flavor in
comparison.  Now, I thought that I would be thrilled to even taste wheat
again.  Not me.  I'll take that millet breat, or gluten-free sourdough any
day, hands down.

Laura Randle