From:
"J. Murray" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Dec 1994 12:33:05 -0600

I am wondering if members of the list have had significant muscle
weakness associated with CD that has not responded to the GFD. I realise
that most patients with untreated CD have fatigue I am presently seeing a
small number of individuals who have severe muscle fatigue that has not
repsonded to a GFD even though the GUT has healed. An exhaustive search
for autoimmune diseases is negative exept in one case ANA antibody
positive.  There are no apparent nutritional defeciencies.  has anyone
out there had a good response of severe fatigue symptoms to either
dietary or other therapy, conventional or unconventional?
  Joe Murray