Date:
Sat, 1 Jun 2013 22:41:16 -0400

! ! ! BRAND NEW Gluten-free Getaways - being offered for the FIRST TIME
! ! !

 > GRAND TOUR of SPAIN & PORTUGAL April 18 - May 2, 2014 - A new
European adventure for us and our members. We're very excited at the
opportunity to share
the culture, historic sites, people, and food with all of you - Tapas
anyone. It has
taken us a long time to find the right people to work with, and we're
now eager to
visit the Iberian peninsula - Barcelona, Madrid, Lisbon, Bilboa, Oporto
and so many
more places.

 > ALASKA CRUISE & TOUR OF VICTORIA, B.C. CANADA June 14 - 23, 2014 Join us
as we return to the USA’s last frontier. Soaring Bald Eagles, Breaching
Whales,
Seals, Sea Otters. The eerie blue ice of the glaciers, the sound of
glacier popcorn
and so much more. A natural world all its own. After the cruise for the
first time
we’ll tour the unique Island of Victoria, British Columbia

# # # # #

* * * NEMACOLIN WOODLANDS SPA & RESORT
October 13 - 17, 2013

World Class Spa and Resort with 2 Golf Courses, equestrian center,
off-road Jeep
driving, fly fishing and more. On 2000 mountainous acres during peak Autumn
Foliage.

We need more participants to make this great Getaway a Go ! If you're
interested in joining us, please make your reservations ASAP.

* * * SOUTHEAST ASIA CRUISE & SINGAPORE TOUR
December 21, 2013 - January 8, 2014

Our first major Asian cruise to some of the gems of the Orient. Hong Kong,
Thailand, Cambodia, Viet Nam and Singapore. Check out the itinerary - it's
fantastic.

We need more participants to make this great Getaway a Go ! If you're
interested in joining us, please make your reservations ASAP.

# # # # #

HERE ARE THE OTHER GLUTEN-FREE GETAWAYS WE'RE WORKING ON FOR 2014:

* CIA mini * Mid-Winter Caribbean All-Inclusive * European River Boat Cruise

* Washington, DC mini * Scotland, Wales, Ireland Tour * Charleston, SC mini

If you'd like to be a member of Bob & Ruth's and receive immediate
notification
of Gluten-free Getaways as soon as their announced; discounts on All of
them;
Quarterly Newsletter and more, send us your check for $40 Annual
Membership to:

Bob & Ruth's 205 Donerail Court Havre de Grace, MD 21078

OR, call us at 410-939-3218 if you have any questions.

Check out our website at HTTP://BOBANDRUTHS.COM for all the details ! ! !

*******
*******