From:
Kristine Renee Penner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jun 1995 12:13:46 -0700

I thought everyone might appreciate a translation of Zalo's message, and
I've offered to him that if any of you all have answers to his questions,
I will translate them for him.

Greetings.
This is my first message to the list. I would like to receive messages in
my language. In particular, I'm interested in finding out more about
Celiac Association, because I am Treasurer of one (the Spanish Celiac
Association, Catnabria Delegation).  I'm also interested in lists of
foods without gluten, especially those in the Spanish market.
Is there a data base of gluten free products that I could consult
throught the Internet?
Is there a WWW connected with Celiac?
A hug,
Zalo