From:
EmmaJane Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Aug 2001 21:28:55 -0400

Dear Listmates,

I have not seen any posts regarding two new products I have found on the
market here in northeastern PA.  I have no idea how widespread the
market base is but for those who are interested and have access to them

- VeryFine flavored waters called Fruit2O are all GF as are those made
by Talking Rain and called Ice Botanicals.  They are a marvelous drink,
easy to transport and a good substitute for sodas.  They are sweetened
with Splenda which means they are carbohydrate free, sugar free and
calorie free.

I have no financial interest in these products.  I simply want to inform
the group about them.  BTW, the GF status was confirmed by phone calls
to both companies.

EmmaJane Adams
Danville, PA