From:
Mike Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Oct 2010 07:25:09 -0400

Summer's over and now it's time to book next year's
vacations.

We already have a nice variety of Gluten-free Getaways
arranged and are working on more, so stay tuned.

If there is some place(s) that you would like for us
to consider for a Gluten-free, PLEASE let us know. If
we have enough people express interest in any place,
we'll do our best to arrange it. That's what we're
here for - to make it easy for those on the Gluten-
free diet to travel to places they always wanted to
go, but never thought they could and enjoy the food.

Here are our offerings so far for 2011:

*  NEW ZEALAND & HONOLULU, HAWAII TOUR
   January 11~24, 2011

We've already heard that our tour is all well and
good after their earthquake. New Zealand is as
awesome as it was before.  And, of course, Hawaii is
what it is. There is still space available.

*  CLUB MED TURQUOISE (Turks & Caicos Islands)
   ADULTS ONLY   February 5 ~ 12, 2011

Join us on our favorite of all winter vacations. Do
as much or as little as you want. Pack light!
Bathing suit, flip-flops and a top and maybe a pair
of shorts for dinner. And it's ALL-INCLUSIVE - all
the food, drinks, entertainment, tips in the price.

There's still time to make your reservations.

*  NORTH SEA CRUISE & ENGLAND TOUR + optional
   LONDON TOUR   July 30 ~ August 12, 2011

During this 12 day cruise, we'll make 10 ports of
call. We'll visit Copenhagen,Norway, Scotland,
Belgium and England. Dr. Alessio Fasano will join
us as special Host.

*  GRAND ORIENT TOUR & YANGTZE RIVER CRUISE
   November, 2011

Within a month we should have all the I's dotted and
the t's crossed for this fantastic exotic tour. We'll
visit all the famous ancient sites - Forbidden
City, Great Wall, Summer Palace, Terra Cotta Warriors,
Three Gorges Damn, Hong Kong and so much more.

* * * We're also working on a few different mini
Getaways

To get first notification on all of our Gluten-free
Getaways and per person member discounts and receive
our quarterly newsletter and more - join us and
become a member of Bob & Ruth's. Send your check for
$40 annual membership to:

BOB & RUTH'S 			[log in to unmask]
205 Donerail Court
Havre de Grace, MD   21078

CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE AT HTTP://BOBANDRUTHS.COM