From:
J & C White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Dec 1999 17:42:30 -0800

The concenous was that the best thing to do was to grind your own
almonds in a food processor.  You can grind them finer in a blender but
only 1 cup at a time, it is cheaper that way also.   This is what I have
been doing but on a recent trip to Canada, I noticed they sold almond
flour in the bulk food store.  It was in huge bins and they had every
nut imaginable.   Unfortunately, the US is way behind Canada in this
aspect.

Some said you can get almond flour from Nutter in Calif., a couple of
people recommended Gluten Free Pantry.

Janet in Maine