Date:
Tue, 3 Jun 2008 19:44:26 -0400

Our gf group recently sent to Alice's restaurant, a funky little luncheonette on
138 S near the North Tiverton Fall River border.  Great selections for a brunch
or lunch. The cook (Alice) is a Celiac and is especially careful  in cooking gf
items which include bagels, crepes, Belgian waffles and french toast.She also
serves fish and chips, fried clams, cheeseburgers etc.  All gf. (even french
fries!)  Try the North End Cafe that features a gf menu and I hear that the veal
Parmesan is wonderful.  Call ahead. The menu  and info developed with
assistance from the Gluten Intolerance Group.  It is located at 1058 Charles
Street North Providence.