Date:
Thu, 20 Apr 2006 22:50:55 EDT

Gluten Free Pizza Party, April 21st, at Foley's Pizza at 724 Lebo Blvd in
Sheridan Village - 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm. Sheridan Village is across the street from
Harrison Medical Center so don't get lost and be sure to bring an appetite
and some money because this is a fund-raiser for our chapter of the Gluten
Intolerance Group. I hope you will be in the mood for pizza because we are going
have a fun event.

If you can't make it, Mona Foley has said she will stock GF pizza shells and
is well aware of the cross contamination issue, so stop in anytime and ask for
the GF menu and enjoy a GF pizza with your family, anytime.

Also, please be sure to put Saturday, May 20th on your calendar for the
"Moving Feet Without Wheat" walk at Green Lake in Seattle. It is the second annual
walk to raise awareness of celiac disease and gluten intolerance. Registration
begins at 8:00am and the walk begins at 9:00am.The fabulous Food Fair in the
Field House is from 9:00am to Noon. Call me if you would like a ride. We would
have to be on the 6:20am ferry in order to make registration time. If you
would like to go on your own, it is a wonderful day. If you do not want to walk
please come to the Food Fair. It will be well worth the trip and you might even
be on TV. KIRO TV covers this event and hands out goodies for those first 150
people, so another incentive. This is a major fund-raiser for the National
GIG in Seattle and even if you cannot walk (be a spirit walker) or would like to
donate your admission fee (it is tax deductible) it will all be very much
appreciated. Please tell them you are from the Bremerton Branch of GIG and it
helps them to know who participates. The whole shebang ends at noon so you can
still have a fun day in Seattle and enjoy beautiful Green Lake.

My phone is 360-275-0171 or [log in to unmask] if you would like a ride or
have questions or a donation.

Also, if you have any ideas for future meetings I would love to hear about
them. If you would like to have another question and answer in May I can arrange
that. I have not prepared anything else for May due to the walk so I would
love to see participation in that. If you have ideas for May you can bring them
to the pizza party, too.

I guess that's it for now. See you tomorrow!

Sue Eliot
Branch Manager
Gluten Intolerance Group