From:
Muriel Kranowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Jan 1997 17:05:07 EST

Two friendly folks wrote to me about bean flour.  One said that the
Authentic Foods bean flour is a combination of garbanzo and broad beans,
so I could probably substitute garbanzo bean flour -- I know I can get
this at my local HFS in their Indian foods section, although there's no
way to then find out how pure the product is since it's imported from
India.

Another person suggested Bob's Red Mill bean flour, and in fact I asked
my HFS to order it for me.  I'm writing again now to ask, does anyone
know how careful Bob's Red Mill is about keeping their g-f flours
clean?  Does anyone have Bob's phone number?  (I didn't think about this
problem until after I'd ordered a bag at the HFS.)

Thanks again....
                Muriel Kranowski
                Blacksburg, Virginia