From:
"Mary W. Ferland" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mary W. Ferland
Date:
Tue, 24 Sep 2002 08:09:45 -0500

Having returned recently from my trip I wanted to report back how much
easier it now is to eat gf in England. The large supermarkets (Tesco &
Sainsburys) both have gf sections. Afternoon tea at the Savoy was a special
treat. They brought so much food I was tempted to ask for a doggie bag. The
sandwiches they brought me were much nicer than the ones my friend got so he
ate mine! (I had already requested that the bread not have wheat starch in
it as I didn't want to take any chances). All in all my stay was wonderful
and it was nice to know that I didn't have to be afraid to eat out.
Mary in NH.