From:
Michelle Carrero <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michelle Carrero <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Oct 2007 08:01:32 -0700

We are excited to announce this year's Greatest Gluten-free Recipe
Contest starts on October 15th! So, preheat the oven and wash out the
mixing bowls, It's Time to Cook! For complete information go to the
Pamela's Products website at www.pamelasproducts.com .

Imagine a wedding cake that is all gluten-free, birthday cupcakes with
sprinkles, a decadent chocolate cake just for your own pleasure!
Pamela's Products is pleased to announce the introduction of our newest
baking mixes - Classic Vanilla Cake Mix, Dark Chocolate Frosting Mix,
Vanilla Frosting Mix and Confetti Frosting Mix. Whether a special
occasion or just for fun your gluten-free cakes and cupcakes are now
truly heavenly. Simply open a bag of Pamela's mix, include a couple
simple ingredients, mix and bake. Check our website later this month for
more information!

Is your group having an event? Are you coordinating a fundraiser?
Pamela's Products now has an online Donation Request Form. By going to
our website at www.pamelasproducts.com and clicking on the Donation
Request link you can now send all of the necessary request information
in one easy place.

Enjoy, and remember - Pamela's for Everyone, Everyday!