From:
Paul Graven <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paul Graven <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Jul 2005 20:46:46 -0500

Hello-

All of us at GFN Foods wish you all a happy, safe and healthy July 4th
holiday.

So what are we doing to help you celebrate?

We're taking 15 percent off our Homemade Brownie Mix this month.

You can save on a single bag or on our already volume-priced cases of six.
Maximize your savings by joining in with others to buy by the case.

Just use the coupon code 705BARBQ when you check out to get your discount.

Our Homemade Brownie mix makes an 8" x 8" pan of quickly devoured brownies
and are simple and quick to make so you don't overheat yourself or your
kitchen. They freeze well too so you can make them ahead of time.

You can bring them to a barbecue and serve them with no explanation or
excuses - everyone will enjoy them. And at 160 calories a brownie, you can
enjoy more than one.

Just go to http://www.glutenfreenaturals.com. There you can also find our
Multi-Purpose Cookie Blend and our quick and easy yeast-free Pizza Crust
Mix.

So come give us a try. We're new. We're delicious. We're different. We're
Gluten-Free Naturals by GFN Foods. Baking mixes that will please everyone.

Thank you,

Paul Graven
GFN Foods, LLC
http://www.gfnfoods.com