From:
dave taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
dave taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Jan 2007 18:38:02 +0000

List members,

A question for the members in NE Ohio.  With the demise of TOPS food stores,
I've lost my source for Goya rice flour and corn tortillas.  Has anyone
found another store in the NE Ohio area that carries these products?
Specifically the Goya brand rice flour?  I use a lot of the flour in bread
and roll recipies.

Thanks,  Dave Taylor,  Mentor.