From:
Lois Rutman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Dec 1998 17:48:12 EST

Hi Listmates
I am a diagnosed celiac, but usually have silent symptoms.  Last night, after
eatrng in a Mexican restraurant ( not the first time there) I developed a
major case of the runs.  My question maly be very naive, but what is the best
way to treat this reaction? Does one eat lightly as when one has the flu? Does
one go the kaopectate route? Any advice appreciated. Thanks in advance
Lois