Date:
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 11:00:51 -0800

Well, my husband has worked and worked to make this page for me!  He
took everyone's comments to heart and here is the final product, without
the annoying pop up windows and with different colors and everything!
Thank you guys all so much for your help with this, and please continue
to send us links to companies who have a gluten free list on their
homepages!  Hope this site helps everyone a lot.

Sincerely,
Joanna and David
here's the URL:

http://www.glutenfree.freeservers.com