From:
Joan Wade <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Jul 2002 08:21:22 -0700

Sylvan Border Farm markets six great mixes that are tasty and have wonderful
baking properties.

GENERAL PURPOSE FLOUR - A blend of eight light and nutritious flours that
will work in your favorite recipes with excellent results.

LEMON CAKE MIX - This cake mix is both gluten-free and dairy-free. A perfect
cake for all occasions.

PANCAKE & WAFFLE MIX - Light and tasty.

BREAD MIXES
    White Bread - a great bread for toasting.
    Classic Dark Bread - nutritious and a perfect mix for adding caraway
seeds, raisins, or dried cranberries.
    Non-Dairy Bread Mix - made especially for gluten-free and dairy-free
diets.

THE UNIQUENESS OF OUR PRODUCTS IS A COMBINATION OF THE FOLLOWING:
    1). Sylvan Border Farm uses a blend of light and nutritious flours.
    2). The ingredients are packaged in an oxygen-free pouch.
    3). The facilities that mill and package our products are carefully
selected to ensure the gluten-free status of the ingredients.

Sylvan Border Farm products are available at many health food stores such as
Whole Foods, Fresh Fields, Wild Oats, Blooming Prairie Buying Club, Internet
Sites, Mail Order or order from our site:
www.sylvanborderfarm.com
Contact:
Joan M. Wade
PO Box 277, Willits, CA 95490