From:
Dawn Dutton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dawn Dutton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Jul 2003 10:45:07 -0400

I went back to Ruth's Chris to check on the GF status of the cheesecake
and chocolate sin cake.  Their contact at the culinary department had
NOT realized that graham crackers contained gluten.  I find this a bit
worrisome.  Can any of you give me ideas of what and how I should say to
this individual to ensure that all the other GF items are actually GF??
She seems to be very anxious to help, she just needs a bit of education
I think.  Below is the text of her latest message to me:

********************
I am glad this information is helpful and I appreciate your helping me
clarify anything I can for our guests in this situation.

I received a few questions about the cheesecake and sin cake as well.
The
cheesecake crust is a graham cracker crust.  Can you confirm that with
your
email list and I will correct my email to reflect that information as
well.
The chocolate sin cake does not contain any flour in the ingredients.

A few people have also inquired about our locations.  A list of
locations
can be found on our website at www.ruthschris.com.  I appreciate your
communications and please let me know if you have further questions or
comments.  I do hope for your continued enjoyment of Ruth's Chris Steak
House.  Take care and thank you!

Melissa Lyons
RCSH Culinary Department
Ph 504-454-9049