From:
Pattie Reagan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Pattie Reagan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 May 2012 12:28:07 -0400

Thank you to all who responded.  Piazza Sorrento comes highly recommended.  Here are all responses:

1)  I know that some RED ROBIN fast food chains have gluten free bread available, so I was looking to see if they have one in Hershey, and I found this instead!  Not sure if it will help.
http://gfrestaurants.com/gluten-free-restaurant-menus-pennsylvania/
Here is the RED ROBIN site http://www.redrobin.com/menu but it doesn't seem as if they do have gf buns.  They have a gf menu, but it's basically the item, without the bun (and some things look like they need to be almost plain).    They do, however, have a restaurant in Hershey, PA, so this might be something to look into.

2)  http://www.pizzaharrisburgpa.com/
I would highly recommend this place….”The Wild Tomato Pizza and Catering”…It is a few miles from Hershey…..Directly across from Colonial Park mall…..Excellent GF Pizza and GF Subs/Hoagies/Hero’s.

3)  If you can get into Harrisburg, Arepa City, on I think 2nd St. right near the capitol, has great food, and nearly everything is naturally GF.

4)  We just got back from Hershey and had a very easy time with GF food.  You must go to Sorrento  http://piazzasorrento.com/.  Hershey Lodge was also very accommodating...Bear's Den had a GF menu

5) We have a few reviews for Hershey, PA on our website, GlutenFreeTravelSite (http://glutenfreetravelsite.com ), which is a website containing thousands of user-submitted GF dining and travel reviews, searchable by location. Simply visit our Search/Mapping page (http://glutenfreetravelsite.com/maps/map-locator.php ) and enter Hershey into the Search Box. You'll get a list of restaurants that have been reviewed. Click on any restaurant to see it highlighted on the map and to link to the user-submitted review. You'll see several reviews for Piazza Sorrento. We had also showcased that restaurant as our Featured Review a little over two years ago, because of the phenomenal review it received. Here is a link to it as our Featured Review in March 2010: http://glutenfreetravelsite.com/featured201003.php

Pattie