From:
Ruth Mays <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Feb 1997 16:26:27 GMT

Does anyone know of a computer program that will help sort out medical
insurance paperwork- including Medicare EOB's and the like?  My Mom
has been in the hospital on and off for the last year, and the
paperwork has just piled up to the point that it is almost impossible
to deal with.  Please reply to [log in to unmask] or to the list- I
am not reading my vacamail just now.  Thanks in advance.
What I have read here about gf diets and hospitals is all too true.
One of the hospitals confused gf with bland and sent up lots of
oatmeal and rolls!  The nursing home is much better- the dietitian
even went to the local health food store to get bread and cookies.  So
far, the diet has been really good there, so there is some hope!
Ruth