Date:
Sat, 1 Nov 2003 10:44:10 -0500

It's starting to cool off now. Time to get a new sweatshirt and help raise awareness at the same time!! Take advantage of FREE SHIPPING FOR THE ENTIRE MONTH OF NOVEMBER!!

If you haven't visited www.gfexchange.com and ordered your shirt yet, please do. We have great designs for adults and children as well. I especially like the youth shirts because they help protect your child when you cannot be there to directly supervise what others are giving them.

The goal of The Gluten Free Exchange is to provide access to information and raise awareness about Celiac Disease.

Our website is constantly changing, so visit often.

Thank you all for your support and for helping spread the word about Celiac Disease!

Prices for December are:

ADULT TEES--still only $15.99* (free shipping in U.S.)
YOUTH TEES--still only $12.99(free shipping in U.S.)
ADULT SWEATSHIRTS--only $18.99*
*Plus sizes are more.

MAGNETS--$1.99
2 1/2 inch STICKERS--$1.29