From:
Kenny Silverman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jan 1998 15:20:53 -0800

Hi Gang,

Has anyone seen false positive tests with the IgG?  Only the IgG tested
positive.  I would assume that both IgA and IgG would be postive.  Is this an
incorrect assumption?

All other tests were negative (listed below).  I am concerned that since I
was on a GF diet for about 2 weeks before the tests, that it could have
impacted the results.

Doctor wants to do biopsy as the next step, but by the time that occurs, I
will have been GF for 1.5 to 2 months.  By that time will he find nothing?

Well, I shouldn't say 100% GF.  Cheated last Friday (after the tests were
done) with 1/2 hamburger roll.  Paying price past few days with skin
problems...

Thanks much,

Kenny in Walnut Creek

Negative Tests:

 IgA
Reticulin AB
Anti-Endomysial AB
Ferritin
Amylase
Magnesium
Vitamin B12-Folate
Alpha-1-Antitrypsin
All CBC/Platelets except for Lymphocytes