Date:
Fri, 1 Oct 2004 21:19:30 -0400

  CHARLESTON, SC
GLUTEN-FREE mini GETAWAY
March 13~16, 2005

Enjoy the Southern Charm of 300 year old Charleston, SC in Bob &
Ruth's Gluten-free style. A city filled with history, charming architecture,
art, culture and great food. So much to see and do!

We'll take in a lot of the sights - walking tour of historic district -
visit
one of the historic homes - tour the Boone Hall Plantation - take a boat out
to Fort Sumter - participate in a Low Country Gluten-free Cooking
Demonstration by Chef Mark Gibson  - Eat at some of the best restaurants
in town.

# # # #

CLUB MED GLUTEN-FREE GETAWAY
Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
January 22~29, 2005

Join the growing group of nearly 50 members who have signed up to join
us in the Caribbean next mid-winter at this All Inclusive resort. Casual
beach attire is the word - Even in the evening if you like.

Enjoy watersports, tennis, golf, horseback riding on the beach, just
lazing at
the pool or beach, touring the Dominican Republic, shopping - it's all
there.
And, of course, all the gluten-free food you can eat and drink you can
drink. Oh yeah, there's also that regular food too. So, bring your friends,
family and kids for a week of Do-As-You-Wish vacation.

# # # #

ADRIATIC CRUISE & ITALIAN TOUR
GLUTEN-FREE GETAWAY
September 15~29, 2005

3 days touring magical Venice. 8 Days Cruising the Adriatic Sea, with a
different port of call each day. 4 days touring the Tuscany region of
Italy, -
Florence, Pisa and so much more.

Dr. Alessio Fasano will be our guest lecturer and native son tour guide.
Final details and costs will be announced in the next few weeks.

# # # #

LAST CALL !          LAST CALL !
DOWN UNDER GLUTEN-FREE GETAWAY
New Zealand & Australia
November 7~21, 2004

There's still openings for you to join us on this unique
Gluten-free Getaway.

# # # #

IN THE WORKS

* African Safari Summer 2005 with a group of 20~24 people. Cost
   for this first-class tour (Including airfare from the U.S. east coast)
   will be approximately $5500. Please let us know of your interest via
   e-mail ASAP

* Grand Orient Tour II - 2006

* Alaska Cruise - Spring 2006

And more to follow!

 # # # #

If you'd like to receive our informative quarterly newsletter
and other member benefits, please send your check for $40
Annual Membership to:

Bob & Ruth's  22 Breton Hill Rd. Ste. 1B  Baltimore, MD 21208

Or, just let us know you'd like to be on our mailing list!

For information on membership or our Gluten-free Getaways please
go to our website at http://www.bobandruths.com