Date:
Mon, 28 Oct 2013 18:29:26 -0700

Future activities in Billings, Montana

Gluten Intolerance Group of Eastern Montana
Meets at First Presbyterian Church
13th & Poly
Billings, Montana

Below is a list of activities planned for November and December. When you
come to these activities bring your family and a friend with you. If you
have any questions, please give me a call at 406-656-9492 and while I am on
the road attending the Gluten Intolerance Conference in Fargo, North Dakota
I can be reached at 406-794-5572. (I will be on the road from October 29
until about Nov 5) Thanks. Carl Solberg

PS. Also, don't forget about the "Gluten-Free Day" at Alicia's store, (Good
Earth Market downtown Billings). The program will start at 10 AM on Nov 9th.

Nov 6, 10 AM........Program:  Mark Smith, Aspen Island Ranch.
(These folks are certified organic cattle producers) They will be discussing
good fat, bad fat and antibiotics in beef as well as other subjects relative
to using organic meat.

Dec 7, 10 A.M......Program:  Willee Brese - Taking the Gluttony out of
Gluten.? We will be sharing some holiday cheer. Bring a favorite snack or
appetizer. As always, please include a recipe if it is not a family secret.

Questions?   Call Joan   406-259-4907     or Carl   406-656-9492 (email:

*******
*******