Date:
Tue, 27 Jul 1999 22:42:04 -0400

hello ,
I again call for the help of my listmates.  It looks like I will be
going in for unexpected gallbladder surgery this week. I was wondering
if anyone knows of post op GF pain medications.  Also I hear that they
give you alot of Jello after this surgery.  I was under the impression
that Jello is not GF.  So what do I eat?

I am so sad.  I have been GF for one year ( I don't cheat) and I have
suffered for 15 years prior to diagnosis.  I am young for gallbladder
problems (42) they say  people with GI probs are more prone to
gallbladder disease.  I have had neurological problems this year which
seems to be residual effects of celiac.  It seems so depressing. Does it
ever end?

Anyway, if any of you that have any info on this I'd appreciate it.  So
many of you have helped in the past.

Joan