Date:
Sat, 1 Mar 2014 17:19:02 -0700

Choice Batter - A Taste You Will Love, a Brand You Can
Trust…introduces three new gluten-free and allergen-friendly baking
mixes to complement our original Choice Batter “Frying & Baking
Mix”.

“Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix”
“Double Chocolate Brownie Mix” and
“Lemon Poppyseed Muffin Mix”

No Milk, Butter, or Eggs Needed! Just add Oil and Water.

Please visit us at http://www.ChoiceBatter.com to order your sample
variety pack. For a limited time only, get all four Choice Batter
products for $19.99 with FREE SHIPPING.  (Regular price $24.99 plus
shipping) (Limited time only)

All Choice Batter products are offered online in either a convenient
two-pack or economical six-pack case. http://www.ChoiceBatter.com/

Special Promotion: All orders over $35.00, receive FREE SHIPPING.
(Limited time only)

All Choice Batter products are blended and packaged in a facility free
of gluten and the eight common allergens, and contain no artificial
colors, flavors or preservatives.  They are also VEGAN and certified
Gluten-Free by GFCO and Kosher Pareve by cRc.

Here is what our fans are saying about our new products:
“Both of my kids have severe food allergies and we were thrilled that
we could actually bake with them.

It's an experience that they miss out on a lot and is much more special
than just eating a cookie out of a package.

The look on the boy’s faces when they baked their first batch of
cookies was priceless.  It has been extremely difficult to make meals
that the boys, and now myself, can all safely eat.

Thank you for catering to people who are so restricted. The chocolate
chip cookies taste great!  I would never know the difference between
cookies loaded with butter and eggs.”
    Susan from Howard County, Maryland

Choice Batter is discounted at many of our retailers. For a list of
Choice Batter retailers near you, visit http://www.ChoiceBatter.com/

If you can't find Choice Batter at your local store, ask the store
manager to carry the "Choice Batter Family of Products - A Taste You
Will Love, a Brand You Can Trust".

Become our fan on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/ChoiceBatter
Follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/GFfrying
Subscribe for future special promotions and discounts at
http://www.ChoiceBatter.com/

Retailers - Please contact us directly at [log in to unmask]" target="_blank">http:[log in to unmask]
to learn more about Choice Batter - A Taste You Will Love, a Brand You
Can Trust.

Happy Baking,

Ron Friedman
http://www.ChoiceBatter.com