Date:
Tue, 11 Apr 2000 19:40:09 EDT

I mean no disrespect to those who have recently written criticizing some of
the responses people receive to their posts.  However, I wholeheartedly
disagree with their opinion.  When we post to the list we are asking people
to share their opinions.  Some responses will be more on point and relevant
than others.  To ask list members to try to sensor their responses based on
our individual sensitivities is not reasonable.  If a response offends, just
disregard it!  If you are summarizing to post to the list, make the decision
whether to include that particular view or not.    When we post asking for
information, we need responses.  Anything we do that in any way discourages
any "type" of responses is inappropriate for this list.

Thank you.

Debbie Sharpe
Northern Virginia