From:
Martine van Belzen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Oct 1998 18:40:26 -0400

I am a Dutch PhD-student working on the genetics of CD. At the moment I
am collecting blood samples from affected Dutch brothers and sisters
and their parents. I would like to ask if there are patients, who have
at least one brother or sister with CD, who want to participate in this
project, preferably Dutch, Belgian en German patients. Also, if there
are doctors who are consulting affected siblings, please contact me.

Thanks in advance

Martine van Belzen      Email: [log in to unmask]
Department of Human Genetics
Utrecht University
PO Box 80030
3508 TA Utrecht