From:
K. Latus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 1999 15:37:28 EST

Dear Listmembers, I just got off the phone from speaking to the rep. at the
Mc Cormick company concerning their spices.  She assurred me that all
ingredients are listed on the label.  I told her that I understood that some
companies put in wheat flour for anti-caking and she said again that whatever
is stated on the label is what is in the spices, and spice mixtures, nothing
more is added.   I asked specifically about the poultry seasoning and the
pumpkin pie seasoning and she looked up the ingredients and they contain no
wheat or anything else except spices. So, check the labels.   As for any
other spice companies, I have no idea whether or not this applies to them.
Their toll free number is 1-800-632-5847. Happy Holidays!  Karen from NY