From:
Andrea R Howe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Aug 1999 18:47:57 -0400

I called to find out the status of their walnuts- there is nothing
listed on the label. Ann herself called back and left me a message: they
cannot say that any of their products are GF . The nuts come from
suppliers -which change frequently and they may use wheat on their
conveyor belts or add flour in at some point. Ann's House of Nuts only
roasts, and adds flavors and such and then bags them.

I was surprised to hear that even their plain nuts were possibly not
safe.

She did know I was calling due to Celiac Disease- I was impressed!