From:
Melissa Belser <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Melissa Belser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Aug 2005 19:58:34 -0500

  _____

From: Melissa Belser [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, August 15, 2005 3:43 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: DISNEY

My family and I are planning a trip to Disney this fall.  Can anyone tell me
what restaurants are good (taste matters too) for gluten free, Casein free ,
MSG free dinning.  If you could list what area it is in like Magic Kingdom,
epcott etc. that would be great. This will be my families first time to
Disney children ages 7 and 9 (boy has high functioning autism.)  We plan on
eating lunches their for 3 days.We have booked a villa outside of Disney.
Also any attractions outside of Disney worth seeing.  What are thoughts on
the Kennedy space center,  Seaworld, Gatorland, best beaches to visit, etc.
Also any affordable restaurants  outside of Disney?  Thanks for any info.

Melissa