From:
Holly McCollam <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Holly McCollam <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Apr 2017 00:02:54 -0400

Hello GF Friends,

I will be traveling to the lovely state of Texas this summer & going to a concert my first night there in Dallas.  Do you have any personal recommendations for a nice (doesn't have to be fancy but not fast food) restaurant near the American Airlines Center?  I am the only one with celiac so do not necessarily want dedicated GF.

I found these which look promising on Find Me GF but wanted to see what y'all might know as well.

Pakpao Thai
1628 Oak Lawn Ln 75207

Hopdoddy Burger Bar
3227 McKinney Ave 78204