From:
Mona's Gluten Free <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mona's Gluten Free <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jun 2006 10:05:00 -0700

*** MONA'S FREE COOKBOOK OFFER ***

**All orders placed from June/01/06 - June/31/06 with a total of $40.00 or greater (prior to shipping charges) will receive 1 FREE copy of Mona's Cookbook**

Hello Everyone,

  We're very excited to have printed our first Cookbook 'The Little Book Of Great Ideas For Using Mona's Mixes'.  Mona's great little cookbook contains recipes posted on our website from Oct/2000 to Jan/0006 and is jam packed with over 165 recipes. No more running back and forth to your computer when you want to whip something great up, now you can have all of these great recipes in the palm of your hand. This collection of tasty and easy to prepare recipes comes from staff, customers, friends and family of Mona's. Many of the recipes show you the multitude of ways to use Mona's Mixes but it doesn't stop there, almost 100 of the recipes can be prepared with ingredients found in any grocery store, making this cookbook a great value to anyone living Gluten Free.

 With summer quickly approaching we all start to think about great Gluten Free goodies to pack in our picnic baskets and to bring along to our barbeque gatherings.  At Mona's Gluten Free we take the guesswork out of making wonderful Gluten Free buns, breads, cookies, cakes, muffins and more. so that you can spend more time enjoying your family and friends.

  No need to shy away from hamburgers or hotdogs. just whip up some buns with our fantastic Sunny Bun & Pizza Mix and you're good to go!!  Wondering how to make a fantastic birthday cake for that special Gluten Free Someone in your life?  Our Happy Day Cake Mix comes to the rescue!!  Wonder where the days went of simply being able to pack a sandwich to go?  Try any one of our great bread mixes and those days shall return!  Looking for quick and easy muffins and cookies?  Our Multi Mix can be used in more ways that I could begin to count!

    Visit our website today at http://www.madebymona.com for more information on our great products and special offers.  Sign up to receive our E-Newsletter and enter for your chance to win a copy of our Cookbook!

  Cheers,

  Lisa aka Mona

http://www.madebymona.com