From:
Chris Aster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Sep 1996 10:56:37 -0300

Hi List,

     I recently used Stokes pharmacy to purchase over the counter gf meds for
my daughter.  The pharmacist , Bill Milazzo, spent at least 10 minutes with
me, explaining dosages, shelf-life, and "how to get it in her."  (My words,
not his!)  In addition, Bill contacted my pediatrician to let him know what
meds and dosages, to be put into her chart.  The meds arrived w/i two days.
They were expensive, but worth the peace of mind to know that when she gets a
cough, for example , I can give her guaranteed gf cough medicine.

     For anyone interested, the address is:
       Stokes Medical Arts Pharmacy
       639 Stokes Rd.
       Medford, NJ 08055
       (800-754-5222)
     I have no financial interest in this company, but I was very impressed
by their service.
     Chris
     Cleveland, Ohio