From:
Diane Ebert <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Diane Ebert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Sep 2010 12:03:06 -0500

Greetings Again,

I send out atleast 250 emails when I find out Gluten Free product information or have tried a product that is Gluten/Restaurant etc.

This list serve is WONDERFUL and I usually like to follow up on things on this list to make sure the information is CORRECT.

I saw something that Progresso has been sold and the Cream of Mushroom Soups are NO LONGER Gluten Free.  FALSE.

This is the current information per Harry at General Mills 9/13/2010.

1) Progresso has NOT been sold.

2) Reference the following site to check on the line of Gluten Free Products that General Mills makes and that list will be growing! Whoo hoo!!!

3) As with ANY Gluten Free Products, I give the advice to ALWAYS read the labels as Product Ingredients can change between 'runs' of the production of food products.

www.liveglutenfreely.com<http://www.liveglutenfreely.com/>

Sincerely, Diane Iowa

*******
*******