From:
susan bartulevicius <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 2000 16:36:15 -0500

Over the weekend, there was a posting that Land O'Lakes sour cream was
no longer gluten free. We had used it just the other week (in fact still
have some in the refrigerator), without problem. I called this afternoon
to re-check with them. Land O' Lakes sour cream is STILL gluten free,
per the customer service person. I am just sharing this-Please do not
e-mail me with questions. If you have questions, the company phone
number is 1-800-328-4155.  Susan