From:
dave taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
dave taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Sep 2002 11:01:51 +0000

Friends,

While researching a product, I came across a web site for T-shirts, hats,
wrist bands, etc., that advertised allergy awareness.  The products are
designed for children, but could be applied to adults as well. Their
products have a catchy little symbol with the words "Alergy Watch" printed
above the name of the allergen.  Typical allergies such as penicillin, bees,
and peanuts were mentioned in their ad.  I do not see why they could not
produce their products for wheat, oats, rye and barley as well.  This would
ceretainly take the guess work out of having to tell teachers, day care
workers, and other child supervision personnel about your child's condition,
and it would be a constant reminder.

Their products include: T-shirts, hats, hip-packs, wallet cards, wrist
bands, memo boards, key chains, and stickers.  They are also open to
suggestions about other products, like place mats?

Their number is (630) 483-8997.  The company name is Allergy Watch.  Sorry,
I forgot to write the e-mail address down before starting this note.

I have no personal interest in this company other than a respect for their
idea and product line, especially as it pertains to kids.

Dave Taylor,  Mentor, OH.