From:
Christy Roberts <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Christy Roberts <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Aug 2011 07:44:54 -0400

Wow - what a response.  I am still getting replies but here goes for now.
    Pantene - Read the label - they told me on the phone that they clearly list gluten
   Tresemme
   Nioxin
   Garnier Fructis - not verified but reads ok
   L'Oreal
   Infusium
   Head and Shoulders
    Revlon Aquamarine
    Herbal Essence body envy
    Revlon Flex
    Suave naturals and Suave for men
    Pure results by Regis - available at Walmart salon - state gf on label
    Free and Clear - white bottle with blue writing - available on internet and target
    Paul Mitchell conditioner
    Costco shampoo
    Surface
      Also recommended is to consult the Kollet (sp?) booklet for Orthodox Jews which would list products that are gf.
Many, many thanks.  The response was overwhelming and many more were interested in a summary.  Hope this helps.

  Christy

*******
*******