From:
CurtissAnn <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
CurtissAnn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Nov 2004 09:50:28 -0600
<<Disclaimer: Verify this information before applying it to your
situation.>>

Hi, listmates. The following is a message I received from Mission Foods, regarding their corn chips. (I thought it hopeful that the responder used the term 'cross-contamination', indicating knowledge; I had not used that term in my inquiry.)-- CurtissAnn

>>Dear Valued Customer:
Thank you very much for your interest in our fine Mission products. It's always a pleasure to hear from our valued customers. Please be advised that our corn products are gluten free and there is no cross contamination with any other products. Our corn products include our corn tortillas, chips, taco shells, and tostadas. If you have any more concerns, feel free to contact us again.

Sincerely,

Mission Foods
Consumer Affairs