From:
Kevin Nadherny <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Sep 1999 12:33:42 PDT

Hi all,
Most normal people trying prevent to be sick. They taking precautions, like
not to smoke tobacco, stay away from asbestos and radioactive materials, not
to eat to much fat or sugar and we can name thousands ways, what people try
to avoid in order not to get sick.

My point is, that all those bad thing combine, do not make so much harm to
people as gluten. I am surprise, that despite of warning medical doctors,
many people expose newborn children to gluten, when one of the parents are
celiac. Seems to be cruel to those children to make of them guinea pigs just
to make more easy for parents. The results are sometimes devastating for the
new born person in later life.

In my humble opinion gluten is more harmful to human as is publicly admitted
and we should think twice before we introduce this stuff to our offsprings.

Kevin Nadherny
Canada