From:
Sue Jeno <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 29 Jan 2005 10:37:22 -0600

All,

For those of you who have not had a chance to try the Sugar Free PhillySwirl
products, Sam's Club is now carrying them for a trial period of 11 weeks.
They
are gluten free and wonderful.  Sam's will continue to carry them if they
get a
good response, so give them a try.  These products are Peanut/Tree nut free,
Dairy Free, Egg free, Soy Free, Gluten Free.  Below is the web address for
those
that would like it.  I have communicated directly with the owner/co-founder
and
the products have been tested (see web site for details).  Hopefully sales
will
be good and Sam's will continue to carry these products.

SUGAR FREE (Splenda) PhillySwirl- NOW available @ Sam's Clubs for a limited
time! Click here. --> http://www.phillyswirl.com/aboutus/dist.cfm

I am not affiliated with the company, but very much appreciate and enjoy their
product.

Sue
North Dakota (yes, we eat ice cream treats even when it is 20 below zero)