From:
Kay Stence <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kay Stence <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Dec 2003 11:13:52 -0600

OUR NEXT MEETING:  Thursday, December 18th, at 7:00 p.m.

WHERE:  Home of Don & Kay Stence, 2304 Forest Bend Dr., Austin,TX (off
Barton Hills Drive, about 10 minutes from downtown)

We offer support to those with ALL digestive/intestinal problems, and
believe faulty digestion and malabsorption of nutrients to be the major
cause of most health problems and disease.  We also welcome those who want
to eat healthy as a prevention to illness.

OUR OBJECTIVE:
Heal the intestines
Maximize digestion with whole, natural, sugar-free, starch-free, grain-free,
gluten-free, lactose-free, preservative-free foods
Balance nutrition in order to build a healthier body and immune system
Find shortcuts to food preparation and cooking
There will be a tour of an SCD kitchen; a sampling of a homemade,
lactose-free, sugar-free yogurt smoothie; and samples of delicious and
nutritious, unrefined almond flour baked bread, pastry or dessert, etc.

Come and sample my new "legal" chili recipe and cheese pizzelle crackers.
Please bring a favorite "legal" food with a list of all ingredients since
many are allergy sensitive in the beginning.

For directions, e-mail me at [log in to unmask]

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!

As always . . . Eat healthy,
Kay in Austin