From:
Debbie Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Debbie Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Feb 2015 13:27:45 -0500

I searched the archives but there wasn't a whole lot there on China,
especially fairly recently, so I am writing to ask for help.

For those of you who have traveled to China, how did you manage?  Were
you generally able to find food that was gluten free?  What kind of
restaurants were you able to eat at?  Were you able to purchase food there
readily?

We are not going to be with a group but on our own.

Thanks for any help, Debbie

*******
*******