From:
Nancy Kloberdanz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 5 Jul 2009 12:10:27 EDT

SnoKing Celiac Support Group will meet
July 8th 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. at
10003 Greenwood Ave N
Seattle, WA
Telephone: 206-782-5735

Magical World of Gluten Free

What if your life was magical? A magician's power stems from being in
harmony with their true essence. To gain this harmony a magician must let go of
what no longer serves them. In this interactive presentation learn how to
easily  let go of unhealthy eating habits by shifting your energetic field to
manage  your mood and direct your actions.

Please bring someone with you that you know is having a hard time with the
gluten free diet so they can start feeling better. Now we can enter magical
 world of gluten free.

I love Colby he has changed my life. I can't wait to see you all here
Wednesday, July 8th.

Colby Wilk, MA
Originally a counselor/coach, Colby recognized that  there was a power
beyond traditional therapeutic methods that could shift what  seemed
unchangeable - the very core of a person. Through spiritual healing,  Colby teaches
participants to create a powerful, magical relationship to  themselves and to
life. He trains others to be their own teacher, to access  spiritual states
and to overcome blocks.

Please join us for this very special meeting.

Kaili McIntyre - Leader
206-782-5735

Steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222887319x1201497660/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=Jul