From:
"Beth J. Hillson" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 1 Mar 2006 09:53:14 -0500

Dear Listserve Subscribers:

March begins our Robin watch as we eagerly wait for any signal that spring
is near.  While we are keeping our annual vigil, we are munching on GLUTINO
DREAMS and you can too!  They are $1.00 off this month.

And you can use crumbled SHORTCAKE DREAMS as the crust for bars and
cheesecakes like the yummy recipe for Key Lime Cheesecake below.

Here are out Monthly Specials:

#107001.  GLUTINO VANILLA DREAMS at $1.00 off !
#107002.  GLUTINO CHOCOLATE DREAMS at $1.00 off !
#107003.  GLUTINO ZEBRA DREAMS at $1.00 off !
#107004.  GLUTINO SHORTCAKE DREAMS at $1.00 off !
Regular Price: $4.75
SPECIAL PRICE this month: $3.75

GFP QUICK BREAD MIXES:

#126014. GFP HARVEST PUMPKIN QUICK BREAD MIX at 75 cents off !
#126015. GFP APPLE SPICE QUICK BREAD MIX at 75 cents off !
#126016. GFP BRAN MUFFIN MIX at 75 cents off !
#126018. GFP LEMON POPPYSEED QUICK BREAD MIX at 75 cents off !
#126019. GFP BANANA QUICK BREAD MIX at 75 cents off !
Regular Price: $4.50
SPECIAL PRICE this month: $3.75

Here's the recipe:

KEY LIME CHEESECAKE

Crust:
1 cup ground GLUTINO SHORTCAKE DREAMS (#107004)
1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
1/2 cup butter, melted

Filling:
1 cup sugar
2 lbs. cream cheese (or reduced fat cream cheese) , softened
1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
4 egg yolks
1/4 cup Key Lime Juice* or freshly squeezed lime juice

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Mix crust ingredients together and press into the bottom and halfway up the
sides of a 9-inch springform pan.  Beat sugar and cream cheese until smooth.
Add yolks, one at a time, and beating after each addition. Beat mixture
another 3 min. Add key lime juice and beat to incorporate.  Pour into
prepared crust . Place on top rack of oven. Place a pan of water on the
lower rack. Bake cheesecake for 45 minutes or until a knife inserted into
the center comes out clean. Cool completely at room temperature and chill at
least 2 hours before serving.  Serve with a dollop of whipped cream and a
slice of lime for garnish.   Serves 8

*Available in many grocery stores.

Wishing you all a Happy & Healthy March!

All of us at Glutino USA/Gluten-Free Pantry
800-291-8386
www.glutenfree.com